handling and protection of the personal information of the customers.
For details on the purposes of use, etc. of personal information, please see the Section “On the Handling of Personal Information” in this Policy.
On the Handling of Personal Information
1. Obtaining Personal Information
When obtaining personal information, we will specify the purpose for which the information is to be used, and will collect only the information needed for that purpose.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will use the personal information it holds for the following purposes. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than those listed below without your consent.
- Development, holding, selling and buying, leasing, brokerage, management of real estate
- Contracting, planning and supervision of building construction
- Research and consulting of real estate transaction
- Investment advisory services and asset management, consulting for securities, monetary assets
- Holding and management of trust beneficiary, other securities
- Investment advisory services for real estate
- Businesses under the Real Estate Specified Joint Enterprise Act
- Lending of money, guarantee of debt and other financial services
- Survey, planning, management and real estate development project
- Real estate appraisal
- Non-life insurance agency business
- Advertising business
- Investment Management Business
- Hotel business industry, food service industry
- Publication and selling of books
- Any other business incidental or relating to the businesses referred to in any of the foregoing items
3. Ensuring Accuracy
We take steps to ensure that the personal data we handle in our business operations remains accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
4. Information Security
We have established internal regulations and rules necessary in our business operations for the handling of personal information and related systems. We also take organizational measures such as appointing information managers in each unit to create a structure for compliance with personal information protection rules.
We strictly control customers’ personal information, and take precautions and security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage.
We conduct training for employees on protection of personal information, and disseminate the contents of the training within the Company.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Addition, Deletion, Termination of Use and Removal of Personal Information
We take reasonable and necessary measures to respond promptly to customer requests for confirmation, correction or other amendment of their personal information. Requests regarding disclosure, correction or other amendment should be made by filling out the form prescribed by B-lot. If the requester is the person to whom the personal information belongs, documentation to verify the person’s identity should be submitted with the form. If the requester is an agent, documentation verifying the agent’s authority should be submitted together with documentation verifying the agent’s identity. We will carry out the requested procedures after receiving such documentation. Requests regarding disclosure or amendment should be directed to the department listed in item 10. below. Note that fees and postage may be required.
6. Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not disclose customers’ personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- We have obtained the customer’s consent to disclose the information to a third party.
- The information is disclosed in non-personally identifiable form. From time to time, we entrust handling of personal information to outside contractors to facilitate smooth execution of business. (In this case, we will conduct appropriate management by selecting contractors that have sufficient levels of protection and through methods such as contractually requiring the contractor to take steps to prevent leakage or disclosure of the information to others.)
- Disclosure of the information is required by law.
If we are required to cooperate with national or local governments or parties entrusted by national or local governments in performing their legal duties, and there is a possibility that obtaining the consent of the customer would hinder performance of those duties
7. Handling Information on Our Website
- Use of IP addresses
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. Our Web servers (Internet servers) automatically identify your computer from the IP address. We may use the IP address to identify a specific user only when required to do so by the laws of Japan, or when we judge such details to be necessary to protect B-lot’s rights or property, or to protect the customer.
- Personal information on linked sites
This website contains links to various related websites such as those of service providers we partner with (“related sites”). However, please be aware that we are not responsible for protecting personal information on websites operated by third parties, including related sites.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions, inquiries or complaints regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us at:
Shimbashi-Marine-Bldg.8F 2-19-10 Shimbashi Minato-ku Tokyo 105-0004, Japan